We welcome all poets and photographers aged 18 and under (at the time of your submission). We will not discriminate based on previous writing experience – all we are concerned with is the impact and the quality of the poem. We also welcome original photography for the front cover of each issue.
Here are our guidelines for submissions:
- Using the pre-released issue theme (the link to which is under our ISSUES menu), write your poem(s), or take your photograph(s). Poems can be illustrated if you wish, and the poem can be in any poetic style. If you are submitting a poem in another language, please make sure to include your English translation of it. We ask that you submit a limit of three poems or photographs for each issue.
- Before sending us your work, please make sure it has not been published elsewhere in print form or online. We will not accept work that has been previously published.
- Please send your poem(s), photograph(s) with the following details:
- Your name
- Your age
- A contact email address (or postal address if the former is not possible) so we can get in touch in case of publication and give you feedback if not
- A first-person biography consisting of a couple of sentences that will be published below your poem, alongside your name and your age, explaining who you are (this can include anything from what sports-team you support to the place where you like to go to write)
- Please send submissions to email@example.com