‘Patterns’ – SUBMISSIONS CLOSE 30TH NOVEMBER
The theme for our third issue is ‘Patterns’. We encourage poets to be creative in their interpretation of this theme, and there are no limits as to how it can be developed. Initial ideas could include the patterns found in nature, human behaviour and daily life.
Here are our guidelines for submissions:
We accept work from poets, photographers and illustrators aged 18 and under (at the time of your submission). Before sending us your work, please make sure that it has not been published elsewhere in print form or online. We will not accept work that has been previously published.
- Using the pre-released issue theme above, write your poem(s), take your photograph(s), or create your illustration(s). If you are submitting a poem in another language, please make sure to include your English translation of it. We ask that you submit a limit of three poems or photographs for each issue.
- Please send your poem(s), photograph(s) and illustration(s) with the following details:
- Your name
- Your age
- A contact email address (or postal address if the former is not possible) so we can get in touch in case of publication and give you feedback if not
- A first-person biography consisting of a couple of sentences that will be published below your poem, alongside your name and your age, explaining who you are (this can include anything from what sports-team you support to the place where you like to go to write)
- Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org