‘Price’ – SUBMISSIONS CLOSE 28th FEBRUARY
The theme for our fourth issue is ‘Price’. We encourage you to be creative in your interpretation of this theme and there are no limits as to how it can be developed. Initial ideas could include the price, or pricelessness, of what we value most; and the question as to whether or not everything comes at a price. We also welcome work that explores the value we place on creativity.
Here are our guidelines for submissions:
We accept work from poets, photographers and illustrators aged 18 and under (at the time of your submission). Before sending us your work, please make sure that it has not been published elsewhere in print form or online. We will not accept work that has been previously published.
- Using the pre-released issue theme above, write your poem(s), take your photograph(s), or create your illustration(s) – we welcome poetry that has accompanying photography and illustration. If you are submitting a poem in another language, please include your English translation of it.
- Please send your poem(s), photograph(s) and illustration(s) with the following details:
- Your name
- Your age
- A contact email address (or postal address if the former is not possible) so we can get in touch in case of publication and give you feedback if not
- A first-person biography consisting of a couple of sentences that will be published below your poem, photograph or illustration, alongside your name and your age, explaining who you are (this can include anything from what sports-team you support to the place where you like to go to write)
- Please send submissions to email@example.com